The Cosmotech Ultra Ace uses the latest technology in Ultra Sonic Wave sensors for the detection and prevention of double sheet feeding. When double sheet feeding is detected, the Ultra Ace warns the operator with an alarm light and stops the operation. The sending side of the sensor transmits the Ultra Sonic wave to the receiving side of the sensor. Each sheet flows between the precision sensors. The receiving side of the sensor accurately detects the presence of double sheets by receiving volume variations in Ultra Sonic waves. A sensor axis-adjusting jig allows the sensor to be set easily and securely, permitting maintenance free operation. System malfunction is prevented through use of a circuit that ensures proper timing of operation. The system features automatic detection for various paper types, from thin to thick, without any adjustments during run.
- Main Power Switch 4. Timing Light
- Data Display 3. Status Light
- Alarm Light 6. Output Switch-equipped at back of the body
- Detection is not influenced by out-of-place sheets
- Detection is not influenced by colored or printed sheets
- Detects thin or thick paper and cardboard
- Detects films, vinyl and other special materials
- No adjustments required when changing sheet types
- Works in line with the movement of the press and can be kept on at all times
- Non-contact sensor does not damage sheets
Ultra Ace detects the following paper materials;
Tracing paper, cardboard, colored paper, aluminum, aluminum evaporated paper, plastic sheet, telephone card, vinyl, film, clear sheet, and other sheets with thickness between 0.02 mm up to 2 mm.
|Dimensions||Width 252mm x Depth 160mm x Height 114mm|
|Velocity response||18,000 leaves /hour (for offset press)|
|Sensor||Ultra Sonic Wave|
|Electrical requirement||10220V (Standard)|
*Other electrical applications:101101~125V,10208V~240V
*Outside appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.